We hope you will find all of the relevant information you need regarding Community Pharmacy in Liverpool.
Representing Community Pharmacy in Liverpool!
Follow Liverpool LPC on Twitter: @LiverpoolLPC
Like our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/257066005049887/?ref=bookmarks
To access the Community Pharmacy Deadline Tracker created by Liverpool LPC, please click on the link below: February 2020
Please find below the August Bank Holiday Opening Times as held by NHS 111 for Cheshire and Merseyside: Cheshire Merseyside
Virtual Outcomes have released their On-line Flu Training for 2019. See document below for further details: NHS Flu 2019
Please find below the Liverpool LPC Community Pharmacy Deadline Tracker for June 2019: June 2019
Latest PSNC News
Liverpool Twitter @LiverpoolLPC
- Collaborative pharmacy training this evening in Liverpool. Pharmacy Colleagues from Community, Medicines Management… https://t.co/uwO8dpncS2
- @rincew1nd @ChemistDruggist Thanks for bringing this to our attention Paul. This has been forwarded to the appropriate channels locally.
- RT @NHSuk: Poor levels of mental health among lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) people have often been linked to experiences of homop…
- RT @NHSuk: Cervical screening can prevent potentially harmful cells developing. So don't ignore your #cervicalscreening invite. If you miss…
- Thank you to those that have already responded to the ACH Burden Training Event. If you have not already done so,… https://t.co/rt95l38O6Y
- Keep up the great work!! Looks fab! 💪🏼 https://t.co/NveqnfVBzH
- RT @WhitworthPharm: National Smile Month 2019 takes place between the 13th May – 13th June. Visit your local Whitworth pharmacy to find ou…
- It’s time to speak up! 🙌🏼🌈 https://t.co/g2B1NtPLiY
- RT @PSNCNews: Community pharmacists in England administered more than 1.4m flu jabs under the national NHS Flu Vaccination Service in 2018/…
- RT @liverpoolccg: Small changes makes life feel good. Things like walking more, drinking less and watching what you eat can boost your mood…