CD Incidents & Reporting
The CD Reporting Toolkit should be used to log all CD incidents.
Details on how to access the toolkit can be downloaded here. CD Reporting Instructions
The Accountable Officer for Controlled Drugs is Devina Halsall
Reporting break-ins, forgeries and CD thefts (all schedules):
- dial 101 or 999 if an emergency
- Ensure that you describe whether the drug is a Class A, B or C under the Misuse of Drugs Act (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/controlled-drugs-list–2/list-of-most-commonly-encountered-drugs-currently-controlled-under-the-misuse-of-drugs-legislation) since this is the terminology known to the police.
- Obtain the crime reference number
- Contact the Controlled Drugs Liaison Officer (CDLO) for your area, and give them the crime reference number. They will link in with the investigating officer. (Contact Details below)
- Report into www.cdreporting.co.uk
The Controlled Drugs Liaison Officer (CDLO) for Merseyside is DC Paul Storey:
Merseyside Police – Drug Interventions Unit, Bromborough Police Station, Bromborough Village Road, Bromborough, Wirral CH62 7LG
T: 0151 777 2559 | M: 07841 010 956 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org