BHF Blood Pressure Project
This project involved over 120 participating pharmacies across Liverpool, Cheshire & Merseyside.
Service documentation and pathways
This training is appropriate for new contractors who have been successful in their application to take part in the BHF pilot as well as existing BHF pharmacies (BHF1, BHF2 and NHS England BP expansion service) who need more or new members of staff trained where there has been changes.
The training will have a strong practical focus.
To register your attendance please click on the appropriate link below:
- 24 September – Devonshire House Hotel, Liverpool, L7 9LD, 10am-1pm
- 7 October – Hotel ibis Styles, Crewe, CW1 6BD, 10am-1pm
- 15 October – Devonshire House Hotel, Edge Lane, Liverpool L7 9LD 18:30 – 21:00
- 24 October – Bliss Hotel Southport, PR9 0DZ, 6.30pm-9.30pm
- 4 November – Village Hotel, Whiston, 10am-1pm
- 13 November – Hilton Liverpool, L1 8LW 10:00 – 13:00
- 20 November – The Vicarage Freehouse and Rooms, Crewe, CW4 8EF, 1.30pm-4.30pm
- 3 December – Runcorn Town Hall, WA7 5TD, 1.30pm-4pm
- 19 February – Firwood Bootle Cricket Club, L20 2DD, 10am-1pm
- 27 February – Orford Jubilee Hub, WA2 8HE, 1.30pm-4.30pm